As a Sales Representative you will prospect for new business, while developing, obtaining, and managing sales opportunities within a territory. Your focus will be to identify and present the ideal document solutions, services and systems Hartman can provide for prospects and existing customers. You will invest your time in enhancing existing customer accounts, and developing relationships with new and existing customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow and expand the sales of Hartman Business Machines’ document solutions, services and systems directly to end users. Our commissions are competitive and annual on-target earnings for this position are exceptional. Our ideal candidate is an intelligent, reliable, courteous, outgoing, and brings their entrepreneurial spirit to our team at Hartman Business Machines.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive an aggressive quarterly revenue target while accurately planning and forecasting revenue based on effectively managing a lead generation pipeline and sales system.
- Submit annual business plans outlining your approach to managing and growing your territory
- Perform extensive prospecting within a set geographic territory
- Manage the entire sales process from prospect to close
- Maintain a positive attitude and strong drive
Experience & Skills:
- A university or college degree in business or related field is combined with a minimum of 2 years sales account experience. Additional marketing or technical experience would be beneficial as there is substantial interface with technicians.
- Excellent knowledge of business document solutions, services and systems is an asset.
- Analytical, organizational and strong interpersonal skills give you an edge in negotiation and are a definite asset in demonstrating your ability to build relationships and effectively manage time and resources.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet/Email applications and CRM software is beneficial.
- Independent, results oriented and self motivated individual with the ability to take initiative and work with limited supervision and guidance
- Our Sale Representative position offers a strong base with bonus incentives; target income is $ 72,000+. Exceptional benefits program and a tremendous future potential program.
How to Apply:
Stretch your reach, expand your potential and be rewarded for making an extraordinary contribution on our team by applying with your cover letter and resume to:
Email: Attn: Human Resources at
Fax: (250) 388-5757
Mail: Human Resources - Hartman Business Machines, 3378 Tennyson Ave., Victoria, BC, V8Z-3P6
Hartman Business Machines is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. Please note: We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.